- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Disclosure of User Information
In Short: Citywide London does not sell, trade or rent your information to others except as described for the below mentioned purposes:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with companies who provide services such as processing of information, systems authentication, detection of any fraud, search technology, advertisement and fulfilment services, managing and enhancing customer’s data, providing customer support, assessing your interests in our products and services, and conducting customer feedback surveys. These companies are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and obligated to protect your information.
- Customer’s Consent: We may share your information in other ways and for new purposes if you have asked us to do so or you have agreed to such sharing. For example, posting customer’s testimonials on our website that may identify you if we have received your consent to post it in advance.
- Additionally, in the event of the re-organisation, merger, or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Safety and security of your Personal Information
In short: Citywide London takes every step to protect your personal information from any sort of misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We employ physical, electronic and administrative procedures based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect. Security and discretion is employed at every stage. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties from illegally obtaining this information, especially when accessing third party sites.
Personal information. Any personal information captured in our booking form is held for the purpose of processing your Quote Request and /or fulfilment of the Service you have requested or for marketing of Citywide London services only. This information is held in the strictest confidence and is processed by our booking system provider Ground Alliance in accordance with EU GDPR rules (see https://www.groundalliance.com/privacypolicy/). We do not share or store any customer data outside of our booking system. Data held on our booking system is for the purposes of fulfilling Service or quote requests or in the marketing of Citywide London Services. Any contact made by Citywide London will be in the fulfilment of your contact or quote request and /or fulfilment of requested Services or in the marketing of Citywide London Services.
- Website SSL (TSL, Transport Layer Security) is employed to ensure the encryption/ tokenization when visiting our Website
- Cookies are enabled to help identify your computer or device.
- Our website does not retain any Personal Information. All personal information is processed via the Ground Alliance platform.
- Citywide London limits physical access to our office premises and employes a strict code of conduct with limited administration access to our Website and Ground Alliance platform.
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you to authorised personnel who need to know that information in order to operate, enhance or improve our website and application. Information used by Citywide London staff is not retained outside of the Ground Alliance driver application.
- Where required by law, destroying or de-identifying personal information.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer marketing communications. We may use your information to administer marketing communications in the form of Citywide London branded emails.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.